EDF International Networks is improving the performance of your electricity networks in Cameroon.
A long-term partnership with innovative and customised offers in Cameroon.
To help you improve the performance of your electricity networks in Africa. Find out more about our 3 key areas of expertise and the 4 associated service offers.
Audit and training
Why trust our international expertise in electrical systems?
- our know-how as an electricity network operator, in addition to our consulting services, is backed by the experience of the EDF Group, a leader on the international scene;
- a long-term partnership with our clients;
- a complete, modular and innovative offer;
- real added value in economic development with sustainable benefits;
- pragmatic solutions limiting the need for CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) in infrastructure;
- expertise in smart grids and smart meters.
EDF & ENEO
EDF International Networks provides technical assistance to ENEO Cameroun on electricity distribution issues, and has been able to assist in the following areas:
- long-term support for improving efficiency, non-technical losses and billing;
- assistance with the installation of concrete supports;
- audit of the HV protection plan;
- support for operational management.
EDF was also selected by ENEO to carry out the Yaoundé-Douala Master Plans and Emergency Plans, as well as to support the implementation of a SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition / remote management system).
EDF is also assisting ARSEL (Electricity System Regulation Agency) with metering activities and the installation of pre-paid meters.